Out of stock
Out of stock
Create stronger and more defined abs with the Xpeed Ab Roller. Ab rollouts not only work all of your core muscles but also engage your lats, delts, chest and arms. Improve sport performance and build lean muscle mass with this durable and portable training tool. A great addition to any workout kit. Build A Better Body with Xpeed.
– Create stronger, more defined abs
– Helps build lean muscle mass
– Works abs, lats, delts, chest and arms
– Stable and durable design
– Foam handles for comfort
– Portable and lightweight
– Rubber grip wheel
Shipping States: New South Wales (Australia), Queensland (Australia), South Australia (Australia), Western Australia (Australia), Northern Territory (Australia), Tasmania (Australia), Australian Capital Territory (Australia), Victoria (Australia)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days from Australia
Xpeed uses our partners Startrack Express, Toll & RED Express: Your shipping time frame will vary depending on the method chosen, your location and the product you have purchased. Some larger, heavier items will only be able to have the priority and standard shipping options due to their impractical nature.
The cost of shipping your order is calculated at checkout. You can discover freight costs for purchases of multiple items by simply adding all of the products to your cart, the shipping calculator at checkout will then determine the costs. Due to the nature of some of our oversized or ‘ugly freight’, regions outside of capital cities and islands off the coast of Australia may have slightly higher shipping rates. Xpeed is not currently providing International Shipping.
From time to time we will run ‘Free Shipping’ promotions which will function via the use of coupon codes.
- All items will have a shipping cost unless otherwise stated or are they’re part of a free shipping promotion. The cost of freight varies for each customer depending on their location.
- We do not deliver to PO boxes
- Deliveries will be made from Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm only.
- It is your responsibility to advise us;
- If someone will be available to sign for delivery
- If it can be left in a safe location
- If the address is a business address, as we will need operating hours and the name of the building.
- From time to time you may not be home when delivery is attempted, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight company's closest depot. In some instances this may involve a re-delivery fee depending on the size of your order.
- Upon confirmation of dispatch we will email you tracking details which will help give you a rough estimation of delivery time. Occasionally these emails are blocked by your SPAM filter or placed in your junk mail folder.
- If you wish to refund an item please refer to our refund policy. Freight and delivery costs for refunds are passed onto the customer. In the instance of a returned refunded item Xpeed will deduct the cost of the shipping from the approved reimbursement amount and arrange shipping on behalf of the customer. Xpeed customer service will discuss this process and costs with you prior to arranging and processing the refund.
In all contracts for goods, consumers are protected by the inclusion of a number of statutory conditions and statutory warranties.
The statutory conditions require that:
1) Goods must be of merchantable quality
2) Goods must be fit for their intended purpose.
3) The goods must match the description given to the consumer.
While Xpeed Fitness endeavors to sell quality equipment designed to suit its required purpose, occasionally issues may arise.
In the unfortunate case that you have received a faulty product or one that is not of merchantable quality, we will work with you the customer to come to a satisfactory resolution within consumer retail laws and practices.
If it can be repaired under warranty, this will be the first course of action.
If it cannot be repaired under warranty we will offer a suitable replacement.
If a suitable product replacement is not available we will offer a credit for the value of the faulty goods which may be used in exchange for something similar or another item of the consumer’s choice up to and including the value of the credit.
Only when all of the above options are exhausted, we will give a refund for the amount of the said product excluding all shipping and/or installation costs.
For all returns or refunds you will need to show ‘proof of purchase’. This is preferably your receipt, but if you don’t have the receipt then you may be able to show proof using an order number, credit card or bank statement. You may also be required to show photo identification such as a drivers licence or passport.
You are not entitled to a refund due to change of mind or if you have simply made the wrong choice.
See here for your rights as a consumer: https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
Xpeed's goal is to continually update and improve our products. Because of this process, some product images, logos, and labels on the website are subject to vary from time to time.
Please contact the vendor for getting any defective products according to their terms and conditions.