Out of stock
Temperature Range: 35ºC – 70ºC Innovative Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer (TST) ‘Fast’ and ‘Regular’ drying modes to suit your needs Dual fan technology High quality 304 Stainless Steel Trays / BPA Free Casing / Transparent glass opening door Simple, user friendly control panel Option to purchase with 6, 9 or 12 Trays Includes : 2 x Non-Stick Sheets, 2 x Fine Mesh Sheets 3 Year Warranty
Out of stock
Create healthy, raw and preservative free snacks, treats, jerky, bread alternatives and more from living foods using the BioChef Savana Food Dehydrator.
Featuring 6 x High quality 304 stainless steel removable drying trays, dual fan technology, a two-stage sequential temperature-timer, included accessories and a 3 year warranty – the BioChef Savana Dehydrator creates delicious, precision dried foods in less time with less effort!
The BioChef Savana Dehydrator allows you to use two individual fan sets, each is made up of a 500 watt fan, heating coil and heating sensor.
This technology offers quiet operation and horizontal airflow for perfectly even drying every time!
With the option to use only one fan set at a time you can create smaller batches of your dehydrated foods with energy-saving results.
With the advanced BioChef Savana Dehydrator you can select the Fast mode or Regular mode to suit your needs or follow the recommended drying times explained in your included instruction manual. Once these cycles are completed the Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer will automatically activate the Warm mode. This keeps your food in an optimum dehydrated state while preventing any moisture from entering the food once the drying process is complete.
– Fast mode : Uses both fan sets to set a default temperature of 70 °c and default drying time of 2 hours. This mode is particularly beneficial for foods with a higher water content to avoid fermentation.– Regular mode : Uses one fan set to set a default temperature of 50 °c and default drying time of 10 hours. Allows the convenience of using less trays and less energy!– Warm mode : The Warm mode automatically starts once either the Fast or Regular mode is complete. The unique Warm drying setting will maintain a low temperature of 35 °c until the unit is turned off.
Simply load your trays with your raw foods, set your desired drying mode and come back to high quality results, every time!
The BioChef Savana Dehydrator trays are removable which allows you to add or remove trays according to your drying needs.
Removing some of these trays will allow more space when proving dough and making yoghurt.
The trays are completely dishwasher-safe and stainless steel is non-reactive so can handle acidic foods like tomatoes or citrus without a problem.
Using stainless steel drying trays ensures your food does not come in to contact with any harmful, BPA leaching materials.
BioChef Savana Dehydrator 6 Tray
– 6 x High quality 304 Stainless Steel Drying Trays– 2 x Non-Stick Sheets – for making fruit leathers, bread alternatives, crackers or drying any moist/wet ingredients– 2 x Fine Mesh Sheets – for drying any smaller produce like grapes, blueberries, nuts etc– Instruction Manual
BioChef Savana Dehydrator 9 Tray
– 9 x High quality 304 Stainless Steel Drying Trays– 3 x Non-Stick Sheets – for making fruit leathers, bread alternatives, crackers or drying any moist/wet ingredients– 3 x Fine Mesh Sheets – for drying any smaller produce like grapes, blueberries, nuts etc– Instruction Manual
BioChef Savana Dehydrator 12 Tray
– 12 x High quality 304 Stainless Steel Drying Trays– 4 x Non-Stick Sheets – for making fruit leathers, bread alternatives, crackers or drying any moist/wet ingredients– 4 x Fine Mesh Sheets – for drying any smaller produce like grapes, blueberries, nuts etc– Instruction Manual
– Dehydrated Fruit Roll Ups – these are a winner with the kids! Simply blend fruit (and even some yogurt) dehydrate and roll up. It’s the perfect lunchbox snack.– Dried herbs and fruits such as grapes, blueberries, strawberries, mangoes, bananas, pineapple and kiwi fruit– Healthy vegetable chips – make crispy chips from beetroot, carrot, parsnip and sweet potato with no oil– Jerky – experiment with different varieties: beef, lamb, fish and poultry with preservative-free, fresh marinades and spices– Make healthy bread alternatives such as flax seed bread, pizza bases and crackers– Healthy granola, trail mixes and activated nuts and seeds– Healthy dog and animal treats without preservatives
Shipping States: New South Wales (Australia), Queensland (Australia), South Australia (Australia), Western Australia (Australia), Northern Territory (Australia), Tasmania (Australia), Australian Capital Territory (Australia), Victoria (Australia)
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days from Australia
All items are for shipping throughout Australia only. If you would like an item from this store and are located internationally, please visit our territory specific site for more information. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our Sales Team on 1800 802 924, or email [email protected] for a quote.
Generally, all orders are processed and shipped within 48 hours from Monday - Friday. We use a variety of Shipping Methods depending on the item's size, weight and dimensions. We will endeavour to use the most efficient method available to us at the time of dispatch.
Majority of items in our store are shipped via Express Courier Service. Couriers are unable to deliver to a PO Box and require a full street address for all deliveries. Our courier also requires a contact phone number for all deliveries. Failure to provide a street address or phone number in checkout may result in shipping delays.
If you would like your order to be shipped to your Business or Place of Work, please include both your first and last name as well as the Company name in Checkout.
Shipping & Delivery FAQ's
1. How long will my item take to arrive?
Your order will be shipped from our Dispatch Centre in Byron Bay in Northern NSW, Australia. Please see below the approximate delivery times to your state:
NSW: 1-4 days
QLD: 1-5 days
VIC: 2-4 days
SA: 4-7 days
WA, TAS & NT: 5-10 days
2. I missed the courier, what now?
Any attempted delivery with no one to sign, without "Authority to Leave" selected on your order, will result in an attempted delivery card being left at the address. The courier delivery card will ask for you to contact the courier, to either organize a new delivery or a pick up from their depot or at nearest Australia Post Office. If you require assistance please feel free to contact Customer Support on 1800 802 924.
3. Can I give Authority to Leave?
Yes, you can. Our couriers are able to deliver to an address without a signatory if we give "Authority to Leave". To do this, simply specify that you give Authority to do so in Checkout along with clear instructions for the courier, for example: "Leave under the back porch". If "Authority to Leave" is selected, and the courier leaves the parcel, we (BioChef), hold no responsibility if the parcel is then missing from the shipping address. Selection of "Authority to Leave" is deemed by our couriers as a signature from the recipient.
4. How can I track my order?
You will receive an email within 48 hours with your tracking number and a link to the couriers direct website. From here, you will be able to enter your specific tracking number, and then track your item until it is 'On Board for Delivery'! If you require any assistance to track your order, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support on 1800 802 924.
5. Can I cancel or change my order?
If you would like to change or cancel your order with us, please contact our Support Team on 1800 802 924 or email [email protected], please quote your order number when communicating with our Support Team.